[SLUG] Newbie

Stuart Thomas stuartthomas at clara.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 12:51:00 BST 2003

Hi,

If anyone needs any security advice, I'm a white-hat freelance (most
recently Oracle, Easynet, CityReach, Playstation), if anyone wants any
advice, or if I can contribute to lug, feel free to contact me...shamless
self promotion in a none-aggresive way, I hope! :-)

PHP Nuke is also quite good and very easy to maintain.. (phpnuke.org [make
your own opinion]).

Ta,
Stu