[SLUG] Domain Names

Al Girling al at sdf-eu.org
Sun Jul 27 09:36:01 BST 2003

On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 06:56:02AM +0100, Mark Feather wrote:

> I have an account with sdf.lonestar.org at http://akwe.freeshell.org its not
> Unix its BSD something or another.

Hi,

Not trying to be a pedant.  But BSD is Unix and stands for Berkley Software Design and is just a variant of Unix like System V, HP-UX etc.

For any body interested in a shell account like this.  sdf.lonestar.org also has a machine set up specificaly for the european market at http://sdf-eu.org  You might have noticed that Jamie and I both have accounts.  You get the same package as with sdf.lonestar.org but on a server with far fewer users.

Have a look for your selves though.  I'd fully agree with Mark that they're well worth a look.

al at sdf-eu.org

Linux user #290080

Debian Gnu/Linux