[SLUG] Next Meeting Days and Subject

Chris Sutcliffe chris at cbsutcliffe.uklinux.net
Mon Jun 23 13:32:01 BST 2003

Hi all,

at the moment we are having meetings on thursdays. The overwhelming vote
for meetings to be held at the Cask Pub means that we have a choice of
tuesdays or thursdays for meetings.

I know we moved away from tuesdays because a lot of people found it
difficult to make that day but situations change, I know mine has and
now either day is fine for me. Could you all therefore, let me know
wether you would prefer a tuesday or thursday for meetings.

Also, is anyone prepared to give a talk at the next meeting or shall we
go free flow (just a few drinks and see what subjects come up).

regards

Chris
--
Chris Sutcliffe