[SLUG] Next Meeting Days and Subject

Paul Teasdale pdt at rcsuk.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 19:50:00 BST 2003

Hi,

Tuesdays or Thursdays are good for me, I'll go with the flow.

Also I maybe prepared to do a talk on compiling a custom kernel in the
future because when Gavin asked if anyone one compiled their own kernel at
the last meeting no one seemed to do so. I have, in the past, compiled my
own kernel for various reasons and thought it might be nice to explain the
possible advantages (and disadvantages?) of 'rollin' your own kernel and how
to go about it etc.

Paul