[SLUG] Next Meeting Days and Subject

Al Girling al at sdf-eu.org
Tue Jun 24 17:14:01 BST 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 01:32:04PM +0100, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> at the moment we are having meetings on thursdays. The overwhelming vote
> for meetings to be held at the Cask Pub means that we have a choice of
> tuesdays or thursdays for meetings.
>
> I know we moved away from tuesdays because a lot of people found it
> difficult to make that day but situations change, I know mine has and
> now either day is fine for me. Could you all therefore, let me know
> wether you would prefer a tuesday or thursday for meetings.
>
> Also, is anyone prepared to give a talk at the next meeting or shall we
> go free flow (just a few drinks and see what subjects come up).

Tuesday or Thursday are fine for me.

While I'm not in a position to give a talk on anything at the moment.  I'll put a machine in the car that we can play with.

Several people have expressed an interest in a session learning some commands for IRC in the past.  I'm sure that everyone knows the half dozen commands I know, but perhaps we could share our knowledge at a Wed. IRC meet, perhaps this week?

Over to you.