[SLUG] Next meeting, and my retirement.

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Tue Mar 25 15:35:00 GMT 2003

Hi again,

I have received a few replies to the mail below, which is reassuring.
The general concensus is that the group would be better served by a
number of people, each doing a little job of their own. A suggestion by
Ian is that we should get together and discuss it all face to face. I
agree.

So, if any of you feel like you would like a more hands on role in
developing the Lug, please send me a email and I will mail you back when
I am free to have a get together.

Regards,
Jamie