[SLUG] FW: New Linux Online Magazine - Contributed Content Needed

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Mon Mar 24 16:25:00 GMT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: mymail at nundu.co.uk [mailto:mymail at nundu.co.uk]
Sent: 24 March 2003 16:13
To: Adams, Jamie
Subject: FW: New Linux Online Magazine - Contributed Content Needed

Original Message:
-----------------
From: James Colannino email2jamez at covad.net
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 20:44:37 -0800
To: jamie at scarborough.lug.org.uk

Hi there.  My name is James Colannino and a couple weeks ago I started
up a new Linux Online magazine called, "The New Penguin Times."  The URL

is: http://www.newpenguintimes.com.

I don't want to spam, so I didn't join the group just so I could send
the message.  I was just wondering if you could let your users on the
list know because right now I really need contributed content for the
magazine and since I'm just starting out, I don't really have anyone yet

that can write articles for it.  I'm seeking any articles or tutorials
about Linux, but especially right now I'm searching for articles on
programming in a Linux environment, both scripted languages and compiled

ones.

If you could let everyone on the list know, I would be very deeply
grateful.  Thanks in advance for your time.

Sincerely,
James Colannino
--
The New Penguin Times: A New Linux Online Magazine
http://www.newpenguintimes.com

http://mail2web.com/ .

http://www.star.net.uk

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk