[SLUG] FW: [lugmaster] UK free software conference

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Fri May 2 09:18:01 BST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: lugmaster-admin at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:lugmaster-admin at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of MJ Ray
Sent: 01 May 2003 12:58
To: lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [lugmaster] UK free software conference

Please forward to your groups.  Thanks.

Registrations are now being taken for the Association For Free
Software's first annual conference, to be held at Aston University,
Birmingham on Sat 17 May 2003.  Doors open 1015, talks start 1100.  The
conference is free to current AFFS members and those who apply to join
(fee 10 pounds) and will feature talks from members of various free
software projects.

More details are available at http://www.affs.org.uk/affsac.html but
feel free to email me (MJR) questions.  We are still interested in
proposals for more talks, too: send a short summary and an estimate of
the required time by email to frontdesk at affs.org.uk

MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef at jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk