[SLUG] Geeklog

Ian Eade at IGM Web Design ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Fri May 2 10:35:01 BST 2003

The site should look like it was edited back in March because it was, however I have updated the home and meetings page so that should take care of that.

"
so if anyone in the know wanted to give me a quick tutorial at a meeting that would be brill :)

Regards,
Jamie
"

Wasn't this done a few meetings ago? I'll bring some scripts to the next meeting so you can see how php/mysql work together.

Also at the next meeting we could formalise the website?

Ian