[SLUG] Geeklog. (was Apologies To All Members)

Ian Eade at IGM ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Sat May 3 00:26:01 BST 2003

No need to be sorry Al, it would be far worse to chop and change the
website after its gone "officially" live. It appears that content wise
everyone wants pretty much the same thing, so the crotch of the question
is: How will the content/features etc be delivered? That's where
something like Geeklog has a distinct advantage as it looks after all
the stuff posted by users/visitors etc.

Probably best for everyone to gather their thoughts and express them at
the next slug meeting

Ian

Ps
I remembered the last IRC meeting but I was wresting with Postgres at
Uni