[SLUG] Licence for lug documentation

Ian Eade at IGM Web Design ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Thu Apr 29 20:52:54 BST 2004

Before any consideration is given to licensing issues it maybe any idea
to ensure that an article is accompanied by an author and a date, I know
the article submitted by myself has neither.

As to which license, I would be in favour of the GNU Free Documentation
Licence [2]

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html

Ian

---