[SLUG] Meeting Reminder

Paul Teasdale pdt at rcsuk.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Aug 6 12:12:31 BST 2004

On Thursday 05 Aug 2004 11:46, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just a reminder that the meeting will be held on Tuesday 10th August
> from 7.30pm. Please see:
>
> http://www.scarborough.lug.org.uk/meets.html
>
> I will post another reminder on the day of the meeting.
>

> regards
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

Assuming that nothing unexpected comes up I should be able to make meeting on
Tuesday 10th August. If I can get myself organised I will bring the laptop
and perhaps an old desktop that I want to install FreeBSD on.

Kind regards,

Paul.

PS: Al if you are going to the meeting and would like a lift then just let me
know and I'll pick you up around 7pm.

--
Linux User #351704 (http://counter.li.org)
Scarborough LUG Member (http://www.scarborough.lug.org.uk)