[SLUG] Meeting Reminder

Chris Sutcliffe chris at snbcomputers.com
Fri Aug 6 14:43:42 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 12:18, Paul Teasdale wrote:
> On Thursday 05 Aug 2004 11:46, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> > [snip]

> Assuming that nothing unexpected comes up I should be able to make meeting on
> Tuesday 10th August. If I can get myself organised I will bring the laptop
> and perhaps an old desktop that I want to install FreeBSD on.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Paul.

I was going to bring a box of mine (Mandrake 9.0, no X but has Apache,
MySQL, PostgreSQL, FTP and SSH servers) but I may be meeting up with the
wife after the meeting so (while the kids are away at Granma's), unless
someone else wants to bring it along, I will wait till next time.

I was just going to bring it so that anyone who wanted to connect their
machine to it could and utlilise the servers on the machine for any
demos or, just simply to play around with it.

regards

Chris
--
Chris Sutcliffe