[SLUG] Last Meet

Jamie Adams jamie at leafy.org.uk
Sun Aug 15 19:27:55 BST 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 14:17, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 21:44, jamie wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I wonder if someone that was at the meeting on Tuesday could write up some
> > minutes for the website, and for us that were not there? :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jamie
> >
> > Linux User: #314423  |  ICQ: 140365501
> > Slug: http://www.scarborough.lug.org.uk
> >

> I don't mind doing the odd summary for people who are unable to attend
> meetings, don't feel ready to start attending yet or as an exmple for
> people browsing the web site and thinking about joining the group. I do
> think though, that if someone were to make notes on the night that we
> could have a more accurate summary. Any volunteers? Jamie?

That's great. cheers Chris. I wasn't having a dig or anything. it's just
that we had some a couple of months ago and it would be nice to keep it
up. At least people will know whats happening at the meets, and by the
sound of the last one, it should make more people want to come. (and it
fills the website up a bit).

I couldn't make the last one as my girlfriend was on holiday for the
week. I will gladly be the minute taker for the next one I get to
though. :)

Cheers Chris.