[SLUG] Slackware

Paul Teasdale pdt at rcsuk.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Aug 29 21:23:20 BST 2004

On Sunday 29 Aug 2004 20:44, Phil Kershaw wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Phil,

Long time, no see ;)

> I have a low spec p133 I would like to try slackware on. Has anyone a
> spare slackware disk I could copy. I have tried downloading from the
> slackware site but can not burn the image properly. I will return the
> cd as soon as I have copied it.

I have have Slackware disks 9.0, 9.1 and 10. Just let me know which
version you want and how you want to receive it (eg: by post, next
meeting etc) and I can deliver :)

Also if you have any installation problems then don't be afraid to ask.
I have been settled on the Slackware distribution for around a year now
and know its ins and outs very well.

Kind regards,

Paul.

--