[SLUG] Slackware

Phil Kershaw pmk at kershaw.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 09:31:51 BST 2004

Paul,

Thanks for the reply. I know it is a while since I last managed to get
to a meeting but still keep trying.

Thanks for your offer of Slackware disks. Which version do you think
would be best for a P133, 64Mb, 1.2Gig machine. I would like to install
fluxbox as a window manager. I have used Redhat with fluxbox fairly
extensively at home and at school but feel it hides a lot of the basics
from the user. I am hoping that setting up a basic machine from scratch
with Slackware will be a good learning exercise and fill in some of the
gaps in my knowledge. Hopefully!

If you could drop off the disks that would be great, or I could pick
them up from you at work if that is easier. Which ever is easier for
you.

Regards

Phil