[SLUG] mutt config

****Fintan**** fgaughan at freeuk.com
Fri Jan 23 21:46:31 GMT 2004

On Friday 23 Jan 2004 9:38 am, Al Girling wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> On Tuesday evening I passed on my '.muttrc' to both Fintan and Paul.
> After some fiddling and reading I managed to solve a problem with
> transparency that has been bugging me for a while, and thought you might
> like to see.
>
> I needed to add the line:
> color normal            default default
>
> also:
> color markers           red default
> color tree              red default
>
> to my '.muttrc' file to make other features display correctly.
>
> You can see the results of this at
> http://al.sdf-eu.org/tmp/screenshot.jpg
>
> Toodle pip,
>
> Al

had used yours and i couldn't see the q: quit d: delete etc i had to high
light it

but i have been using muttrc builder  http://mutt.netliberte.org/
to bulid my own muttrc file  doesnt do colour though  ( correct me if i am
wrong)

and what is the # Defining my mailing list addresses  do?
at the bottom of your muttrc file?

Fintan

Scarborough linux users group
http://www.scarborough.lug.org.uk