[SLUG] what do i think of SLUG?

****Fintan**** fgaughan at freeuk.com
Fri Jan 23 22:20:32 GMT 2004

Last Tuesday was the first time i have used a linux user group
i had lived in Peterborough for over 2 years and saw a lug there but it was
held in a house which put me off
now that i have lived in Kirkbymoorside for over a year i have a choice of 2
i don't know yorkshire very well and i certainly would not find the cast pub
in Scarborough
i turned up on IRC meets there was only Al and Paul teasdale ( i think I've
got your name right)
Paul offered me a lift

so anyway i was amazed thousands of people turned up (only kidding)
 there are 6 people who know linux more than i do who could help a newbie like
me and i remember a college prosperous or leaflet and the linux course cost
(correct me on this) £36 for 20 weeks course 2 hours a week
and here is if you like 6 teacher to one pupil and it doesn't cost you a penny

all i can say come along those who never been to scarborough lug  its held in
a pub and you can leave any time you want to
If no transport just ask on the mailing list
 there could be one of us passing your way

here to next month!

oh by the way the beer is great
--
Fintan