[SLUG] (no subject) (networking)

Carl Dixon Carl.Dixon at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Jul 7 16:20:10 BST 2004

> Hello!
> Some of you may remember a few months ago i asked some stuff about
> networking...
<snip>
> mark

Buy an ADSL router. It does all the work for you. Just plug it in and you
have a network. Configure the modem (easy) and you have t'internet too.

Check out ebuyer, they have some cheap (bout £40 for a wireless ADSL
router). I bought one a few days ago and it is great. I'm in my office now
streaming videos from home and watching them in a terminal using the aalib
plugin for mplayer (cheers for that one Gav).

Carl