[SLUG] Scalby school meetings

Phil Kershaw pmk at kershaw.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 19:25:29 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I was at a meeting with the guy from Scalby School today and I have
finalised the meeting room for us. Unfortunately there is no caretaker
on a Tuesday evening so I took the liberty of arranging bi-monthly
meetings on a Monday evening. I did'nt want to loose the moment so I
hope you all don’t mind about mondays.

So, we have a firm booking for Monday evenings starting with december
6th. The room has an interactive whiteboard that we can attache a laptop
or pc to for demonstrations. I'm still not sure about the internet
though. It will be on their pc's but I'm not sure if we will be able to
connect the their network.

I thought it was an excellent meeting on Tuesday by the way. Good
company, good chat, good beer.

Gav it’s a TI-83, so a bit old!

Regards

Phil