[SLUG] Network

Phil Kershaw pmk at kershaw.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Nov 28 14:20:57 GMT 2004

Pete,

I'm not sure about suse but on redhat the config files are at
/etc/sysconfig/networking/devices

I have 2 nics on my machine and in the above directory I have 2 files.
Ifcfg-eth0 and ifcfg-eth1.

Ip address netmask etc is set in those.

Can you do a search and find similar files for suse.

Hope this helps a bit.

Phil Kershaw