[SLUG] RH9 Internet connection question

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Sun Oct 31 19:22:44 GMT 2004

Hmmm, I'm trying to use the USB connected modem because I'm still learning
about networking (and haven't got to that part of the book), even though I
have a second machine and really just ought to get on, buy a hub, plug the
things together and have done with it.

Should I just do that? If I do that, are there headaches with sharing the
modem over the network or does it just work? And my Linux connecting to
the modem issue just becomes a Linux on ethernet issue.