[SLUG] IRC-Reminder

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 16:38:30 BST 2005

Does anyone ever turn up to these IRC chats?

I have gone on at various points to see lots of tumbleweed (quite a feat
in ASCII).

When the list admin takes up their duties shall we ask them to stop
these reminders/make it once a month or summat?

Oh, and I googled for 'digital scarborough' earlier and our list archive
came top. Hurrah.

Steve