[SLUG] IRC-Reminder

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 16:46:46 BST 2005

I, actually, have no idea what an IRC chat is. I suppose I can imagine
it's like any online chat, but I'm not sure I know what benefit there
is of that over email. Except, of course, that no-one seems to 'be' in
email any more. Well, at least, if they are, they're not talking to me
:-)

Maybe I ought to try it out tonight.