[SLUG] Strange package..

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:00:15 BST 2005

Today I received a large brown package with a pastmark from the
netherlands. Thinking that some kind soul had sent me a large amount
of fine quality hashish, I eagerly ripped it open.. only to find that
it was a bunch of Ubuntu CD's.

The Ubuntu team have kindly sent us 20 nicely packaged Ubuntu
collections which includes 2 cd's, a livecd, the distribution and some
opensource windows apps.

I'll bring them along to the next meet if I can get down, otherwise
i'll beg for someone to come and take them off my hands.

Cheers me dears!