[SLUG] Strange package..

Ian Eade webmaster at hammondgallery.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 22:34:18 BST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Jamie Adams
Sent: 27 April 2005 14:50
To: Scarborough Linux User Group
Subject: [SLUG] Strange package..

Today I received a large brown package with a pastmark from the
netherlands. Thinking that some kind soul had sent me a large amount
of fine quality hashish, I eagerly ripped it open.. only to find that
it was a bunch of Ubuntu CD's.

The Ubuntu team have kindly sent us 20 nicely packaged Ubuntu
collections which includes 2 cd's, a livecd, the distribution and some
opensource windows apps.

I'll bring them along to the next meet if I can get down, otherwise
i'll beg for someone to come and take them off my hands.

Cheers me dears!

I'll have a copy and then I can break out of the Mandrake mould and see
what the fuss is all about

If you cannot get to the meet I can collect them from you and distribute
accordingly?

Ian