[SLUG] Strange package..

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 23:27:31 BST 2005

>I'll have a copy and then I can break out of the Mandrake mould and see
>what the fuss is all about
>
>If you cannot get to the meet I can collect them from you and distribute
>accordingly?
>
>Ian

Well, Mike got in there first and suggested that they would be
appropriate as a give away at the Digital Scarborough event. I think
this is a great idea. I've said that I will take 5 of them for the group
and give the rest to Mike.

I think it's much better that these get around to people that havn't
tried Linux before. I'll make sure you get one of them at the meet though.

Hope this sounds okay to everyone.