[SLUG] Next meeting subjects

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 11:03:18 GMT 2005

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
> Steve, all this in some summarised form (or not) can obviously go up
> on the website. I know you know that, but I also know you're busy so I
> thought me saying the word "Steve" might wake you up :-) Do tell if
> there's no need for me to do such irritating things.
Oh no - please do.

I've yet to put up the Bob's library documents (which is fine as google,
our still unpatched FF 1.0.4 user and a Konqueror user seem infinitely
more interested than the library peeps (n/0->infinity!) :D ).

I'm also trying to get in programming time for our logins and stuff...
oh, and bake mince pies.

I wanted to volunteer for the Catux thing but I was busy Saturday, in
Leeds all day Sunday, running/errand running tonight, French class
tomorrow, meal Wednesday, running Thursday, spending time with neglected
girlfriend Friday then down to Withernsea Saturday/Sunday :S

I think I need a cheap laptop that can run Apache/MySQL!

Steve O