Unpatched FF (was Re: [SLUG] Next meeting subjects)

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 09:22:21 GMT 2005

Al Girling wrote:
> or are you assuming that because it isn't
> Firefox-1.0.7 or Firefox-1.5 that it must be unpatched?

Hi Al, I may be showing a lack of knowledge - I'm assuming that
Firefox-1.0.4 is unpatched in that there were a number of gaping
security holes sorted between that and 1.0.7.
> BTW  I've looked at the newly added pages under /lib/ tonight.  so that
> should help you narrow down if it's me you believe to be unpatched.
My SSH has hung just as I was grepping the log, however we have so
little activity in there I'm 99.9% certain it was you.

I'm just disappointed that you're not in awe of my ability to spot a
user-agent in an apache log file!

Steve O