[SLUG] Firefox 1.5

Jamie Adams jamie at ino.org.uk
Tue Dec 13 14:08:51 GMT 2005

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 10:22:23AM +0000, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> Find as you type in frames works... e.g. I can find 'provides ' in
> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/index.html.
>
> Steve O

Cool. Firefox just gets better and better! I hear that there have been
some stability problems with this release. I can't say that I have
experienced any though. Seems as stable as ever.

While we are talking firefox i'd like to recommend a great extension
that I found. Working with tabs is great but sometimes if you have many
open it can get a little confusing. The tab preview extension displays a
small screenshot of the page inside a tab when you mouseover it. Very
cool. You can get it from:

http://ted.mielczarek.org/code/mozilla/tabpreview/

On similar lines the foxSpose (how the hell do I type one of those
accented e's?) plugin displays screenshots of all your tabs in a single
broswer window, mush like Apples expose for OSX.

Homepage is here: http://viamatic.com/firefox/

Anyone else have any favourate plugins?

--
Jam Adams

   PGP Key:  http://tinyurl.com/br7ox
Linux User: #31442  |  Skype: jamieadamsuk