[SLUG] Firefox 1.5

Paul Teasdale pdt at rcsuk.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 08:44:59 GMT 2005

On Thursday 15 Dec 2005 08:30, Paul Teasdale wrote:

Hi,

> Now for the bad news. It will find any word regardless of whether it's a
> link or not. So, for example, if you type "motor" it may find the word
> motor or a word beginning with motor before it finds a link beginning with
> motor. Secondly it still pops up the find dialog that Al hates so much.

I would just link to clarify myself a little here. It is not that case that it
always finds words before links. For example, if the word "motor" appears on
a link first then typing motor will find the link.

I don't know the order it travels through a document but that's presumably top
to bottom. On the Malton Motor Club site where frames are used it appears to
search the left hand frame first followed by the right hand frame.

Regards,

Paul.