[SLUG] hello

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 21:11:01 GMT 2005

Hi Arden,

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 02:13:23PM GMT, arden wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Im new to your list have been with the york lug for about 3 years

Glad to see you found the list OK.  Was the server sitting in the car
park waiting for you this morning? :-)

As I said last night, several people here are working through the LPI
(not me though) and I'm sure with your background you should be able
to catch up reasonably easily.  John is really the person to speak to
about where the study group has got too.  I'm sure he'll be happy to
bring you up to speed.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>