[SLUG] hello

arden arden at nildram.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 14:09:14 GMT 2005

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:19:47 +0000
Al Girling <al at gcguk.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Arden,
>
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 02:13:23PM GMT, arden wrote:
> > Hi there
> >
> > Im new to your list have been with the york lug for about 3 years
>
> Glad to see you found the list OK.  Was the server sitting in the car
> park waiting for you this morning? :-)
>
> As I said last night, several people here are working through the LPI
> (not me though) and I'm sure with your background you should be able
> to catch up reasonably easily.  John is really the person to speak to
> about where the study group has got too.  I'm sure he'll be happy to
> bring you up to speed.
>
> Toodle pip,
>
> Al
>
> --
> Al Girling

HI Al

no the server is now FIXED :)

turned out to be a miss match of firmware and drivers

had relaced the faulty part but the firmware on the new parts were at a newer level the the customer had allowed for on there box

best bit was the the 2nd line asked me to put it on latest level which was further away from customers

got there in the end downgraded firmware ugraded drivers then ugraded firmware again

now a happy customer till something else brakes

Arden