[SLUG] March Patent Talk

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 01:00:55 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Could someone confirm the time of this meet for me? I'm assuming that
it's 7.30 as usual but I couldn't find anything on the list to confirm
either way.

We are getting quite close to the date now, and I get the feeling that
it's just going to be the usual lot there. We really should put in the
effort to give Dr. Farrell a good audience, and this is a subject that
many local companies should be interested in.

I have put up a page at http://scarborough.lug.org.uk/patents.shtml
with information about the talk (the infomation I have anyway). I have
made a poster that we could use to advertise the event. Let me know
what you think.

Is it right that we are having this event at the Cricketers? How come
not at Scalby? (sorry to rehash anything up if it's already been
discussed). We should also try and get some coffee and tea on at the
time for people that are driving.

How about we make use of the irc room tommorow at the usual time to
try and come up with some ideas?

Cheers,