[SLUG] Re: March Patent Talk

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:07:14 GMT 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 01:00:41 +0000, Jamie Adams <whostolemypen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could someone confirm the time of this meet for me? I'm assuming that
> it's 7.30 as usual but I couldn't find anything on the list to confirm
> either way.
>
> We are getting quite close to the date now, and I get the feeling that
> it's just going to be the usual lot there. We really should put in the
> effort to give Dr. Farrell a good audience, and this is a subject that
> many local companies should be interested in.
>
> I have put up a page at http://scarborough.lug.org.uk/patents.shtml
> with information about the talk (the infomation I have anyway). I have
> made a poster that we could use to advertise the event. Let me know
> what you think.

Made some adjustments requested by Farrell so that this more
accurately describes the events.

Everyone happy? Questions, comments, suggestions?

Jamie

P.S:
 I'll draft up a letter to the Evening News sometime and tommorow,
i'll post it up here for approval then take it down on Saturday if
there are no objections.

Cheers,