[SLUG] March software patents meeting

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 08:26:53 GMT 2005

> We should thinkup some publicity for when the date is confirmed.
> Evening news is the obvious choice and they have been more that
> willing in the past. We should be able to wangle an extended article
> from them. Any other ideas?

The library used to be the central place to put up a poster, then they
redesigned the library without a notice board (well done!), then the
people revolted, and I think we now have a revolving carousel, but
that would require producing a quantity of takeaway leaflets.

Maybe there are noticeboards in the local computer shops.

Then there's "youmightlikethis.com" or whatever it's called.