[SLUG] meet date

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 20:05:29 GMT 2005

> The meets page
> needs more info of what's actually happening rather than just meeting
> places and a general description of meets.

I feel this is just repetition to what has been requested on the front page.

If details of the meet are on the front page (which I agree is where
they should be), with directions to the meets page for more info on
the venue, is this not enough?

If you feel that they should be on this page as well, thats fine, it's
just an extra page to forget to update :)

> We still need a proper map of how to find the room at Scalby school and
> maybe Multimap links (or similar) to both meeting venues.  After the
> last meet at the school we went to a local pub for a general chat.  I
> can see that as a regular thing with the school meet finishing at
> 9.00pm.  It might be worthwhile pointing this out on the site so that
> people unable to make a 7.00pm start but want to meet up anyway will
> know where to find us.

Have asked Phil for a map of the school, he said he will do this as
soon as he can. I appreciate that he is busy.

I will make the other additions towards the end of the week, for now
essays await.

:)