[SLUG] SEN, poster

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 08:20:58 BST 2005

Hi ppl

Apparently that press release about our next meeting got published in
the Scarborough Evening News last night. I didn't see it, so if anyone
has a copy and can bring it along on Monday that would be great.

Steve .. would it be interesting to start a 'SLUG in the press' page
on the website? Dunno, your call. But also, it would be interesting to
know if we had any traffic increase to the site yesterday/today.

I've also created the attached A5 'poster' for noticeboards, and I've
asked someone at the university to post it up there as that course has
a fairly large (but, I hear, diminishing) Linux component.

If any SLUG member has access to any other noticeboard, for instance
in another college or workplace, then I've attached the poster, please
feel free to post it.

Cheers