[SLUG] Harrogate Digital Forum

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 07:09:06 BST 2005

Hi y'all

I've just remembered that Chris Meakin of Harrogate Digital Forum
<http://www.harrogatedigital.com/> came to Digital Scarborough and
gave me his card.

He said the HDF was a place where companies that use IT could meet.

I countered with the idea that SLUG does that within the Linux
community here, and for the IT community in Scarborough there's the
FAST group <http://www.scarboroughsfuture.org.uk>, although looking at
their website you might be forgiven for thinking that they've done
nothing in the last three years.

Looking at their site, however, it seems they want to be a forum for
all companies that use IT, which is, kinda, all companies.

Anyway, I don't intend to do anything about it but throw it out to the
group in case anyone else wants to.

Cheers