[SLUG] LPI 101 tutorials from IBM

Martin Webb martin at webb.lcbroadband.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 21:34:27 BST 2005

I found this IBM LPI 101 tutorial website (URL below), looked at the
fact that an IBM ID was required to register and enter, and nearly gave
up, thinking it was just for IBM employees.  But, I just used a plain
e-mail address as an ID as a kind of try-on, and a password that fitted
the criterion (8 characters or more), and they let me in.  The tutorials
are simple, and really fine!  I haven't yet noticed a catch, but let me
know if you're more savvy than me :)

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/l-dw-linux-lpir21-i.html

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/lp/linux/bb
It was good to meet people at Scarborough on Monday eve.  Back in London
now.
Martin Webb