[SLUG] Software patents proposal .. 24 hours to reply

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 11 09:32:26 BST 2005

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
>If you agree with what I'm saying (see text below) and would like your
>name added, please reply in 24 hours, and tomorrow morning I'll send
>it off to all our Euro MPs.
Wow - you covered my biggest problem (the indefencibility of small
organisations) and more - a well reasoned and sourced argument.

If it isn't too late please add my name, if not no fear - I'm in letter
writing mood this weekend and shall write myself.

As an aside, the CEO of the company I work for has an 'email me' policy,
I'm going to take him up on it as I'm shocked by how unconcerned the
companies I've worked for have appeared about software patents.

Steve