[SLUG] December meeting date change

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 17:38:55 GMT 2005

Hi all

November's meeting is, as you know, next Wednesday (good grief, best
get my presentation written then).

December's meeting has, however, been moved because there's, oh I
dunno, strip dominos or something already booked in. We could have had
the room next door but apart from there being a pool table in the
middle, I thought we'd get distracted by the calls from the other room
"let's see what you've got then. It's a 'two' ladies and gentlemen, a
round of applause please."

According to the rules which are that if our preferred date isn't
available it moves forward to the next M/T/W divisible by three, which
is Monday 12th December. Take note. That happens to be the evening
before my birthday, so you can buy me a pint :-)