[SLUG] Re: Folding, disclaiming et al.

Bob Garrood bgarrood at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 16:05:18 GMT 2005

Hi John

You wrote

"Hiya

It's because of the way the trifold is folded. The first page is
actually the third column. Text then flows across the second page,
then back to frames 1 and finally 2 on the first page.

Try folding it :-)

Sorry, I've been out most of today, I'll be back to answer any other
stuff tomorrow morning."

You're absolutely right and I wasn't paying attention.  When I take this into
account the template works perfectly, at any rate in OOo2 Linux.  Kword won't
accept it, and it smears with Windows OOo2.

As for the disclaimer, how about:
You follow the advice in this leaflet at your own risk.  It may cost you, it
might turn you into a geek.  The  author and SLUG cannot accept liability.

The point of specifying 128M is that you really need that much for OOo2.  I
don't know GnuCash, but I would expect that to run in less.

Can you give me a web site for the material on the cost of waste computers?  I
can incorporate at least some of it.

In part 2 there is just room for a short account of  an install (200 words),
and an invitation to let us know if there is any interest in an installfest.
I thought of Beatrix.

Bob