[SLUG] Re: [Scarborough] Poster4, final thoughts requested

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pinux.info
Sat Nov 19 18:59:18 GMT 2005

Hi,

On Nov/19/2005, john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:

> This one's been done much more roughly than before because there
> doesn't seem much point in taking time to smarten it up while the
> design is in so much flux, but for me, I want to try to make this the
> last iteration.

I like lot of! But I am little worried about yellow color, maybe it is
needed more contrast to be easier to read? Or maybe a black line
outside yellow letters?

> Obviously, the button will be redone for production. Carles, I'm not
> using vector, but for production I will be using Gimp at the right
> size, so I'm aware of the issues and think it'll be OK, it's only A3
> after all, not exhibition sized prints. The only quality issue I have

Ok, then we will not able to use it for skyscraper (is it a big
building, no?) poster :-)

> is with the sky pic, so I may take another, since the sun is out
> today.

is it with sky from scarborough???

> Regarding the layout, I've really just thrown the text on the page. I
> think perhaps rather than the * structure I may just put the
> additional text between the two big lines, in brackets.

maybe little big letters will be better

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona