[SLUG] Poster3, input requested

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 17:46:15 GMT 2005

Hi John,

I think the first thing I should say is that in no way have you offended
me by sticking to your guns and going with the freedom route for the
poster.  I offered my views and opinions to broaden the discussion and
hopefully pull more people into the debate.  I think that the display
will have at least a couple of improvements as a result, which is all
positive.

I'd be quite interested to continue the discussion but I'm sure your
time is as short as mine, so we could maybe pick it up another time?

Something I do feel needs addressing though is the trouble you seem to
be enduring with your Linux installation.  While I'd not claim that
Linux is perfect it's far more stable than your comments on your system
would suggest.  I still think there must be something fundamentally
flawed with your installation for it to be so unstable.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

GPG: key ID 0xB3394ECE
Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>