[SLUG] Setting up stand

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 21:44:16 GMT 2005

> Hi Al et al
>
> If you can get the discs to town, I will put out 10 on Tuesday, and
> replace as
> needed.   I can bring my bits and help with setting up, say at 4pm on
> Monday.
> If you want to leave it till Tuesday I can't get there till after
> 11am.

I was thinking setup was Tuesday morning. I'm out tomorrow until late
afternoon and so far, my printer isn't working so I need tomorrow
night to do the printing in.

Also, the poster printing is delayed while they change their machine,
so I can't get them printed until last thing Monday / first thing
Tuesday.

When does the library open on Tuesday?