[SLUG] Re: ECDL

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 13:08:00 BST 2005

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:

>* that's a joke** btw, before anyone jails me for condoning terrorism

No need to fear any more. It's only a problem if it can be proven that
you were looking to perpetuate further attacks... oh, no, wait - you
were actually looking to instigate it, sheesh. You do like porridge
don't you?

>** mind-you, perhaps I'm not even allowed to joke about it any more

When you say "it" I presume you mean "anything". Charles Clarke's
banning all jokes, chuckling and heckling until we have an effective
opposition in the country.

I'm not joking (in case he's listening), it's all true.

Steve