[SLUG] File extensions

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:29:22 BST 2005

Ian Eade wrote:

> [...]
Yeah, i think that pretty accurately sums it up. After months of minor
bickering over who was doing what and what with (have a look through the
archives, it regularly cropped up a couple of years ago, or check out
the internet archive) - I just ran it with what i was most comfortable
with. In fact, I would dare to say that the homepage has now, design
wise, stayed the same for longer than any other time in it's history. I
actually still like the current design.

I have no objections btw. The website is your baby, you should run it in
a fashion that suits you best.