[SLUG] Web Publishing

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 13:46:12 BST 2005

Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> What content management system are you using? Mambo, joomla ?
I should have also said. As with many things there are plenty of
solutions out there which are doing what I want, more plus bells and
whistles...

However, being an egotistical programmer I fancied a challenge, and an
excuse to use PHP again etc. Also I just didn't want to go through the
hoops of evaluating which existing solution would work the best for me,
nor the pleasure of integrating it into the front end of our site.

That said I'll probably take a look now and just install one of them ;)

Steve