[SLUG] Web Publishing

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 09:58:26 BST 2005

Jamie Adams wrote:
> Is the design going to deviate much from what it is currently?
The front end design will not be changing. Everyone's happy... it's
possible that the index page may change to being more of an 'about us'
with the 'next meeting' losing it's top spot... but that's about it.

I'm happy that I can add what I need with that design as it's nice,
clean and pretty modular.

It's the admin back end login bit that I may need looking at... I'll
knock summat up to show you what I mean (I'm waffling you see), but when
I've done it it will look ragged with no fluffy icons...

Steve